ICLS 2017-2018 ADMISSIONS
1. University of London International System (Laws): ICLS will admit students who have received a firm offer of admission from the University of London International Programmes. ICLS will make provisional offers to students who have submitted their applications but are waiting to receive a decision from the University of London International Programmes. The offer of a place by ICLS is conditional upon students receiving and producing acceptable evidence of a firm offer of admission from the University of London International Programmes.
2. Other British University Programme in Laws: ICLS will admit students who have received a firm offer of admission from an accredited British University Laws Programme. ICLS will make provisional offers to students who have submitted their applications but are awaiting to receive a decision from an accredited British University.
University of London International Programmes LL.B. Fees*
Fees payable directly to The University
of London in British Pound Sterling.*
* Fees are subject to change without notice. Applicants are responsible for ascertaining the current fees directly with the University of London.
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) University of London Fees
The fees linked to the right refer to the 2016-2017
academic year only and are subject to annual review.
Note: the University of London International Programmes reserves the right to amend previously announced fees if necessary. The fees shown above for 2016-2017 are valid until the 31st of August 2016 and are subject to annual review.
All fees must be paid in pound sterling (GBP) and may be paid by either a credit card recognised by Mastercard International, the Visa group OR by banker’s draft, cheque or UK postal order made payable to ‘The University of London’ and ‘a/c payee’.
Your fees pay the University of London administration costs and, when you register, for the materials you are sent as part of your introductory study package. In addition, you will need to set aside money for other costs (see ‘Other costs’ below).
Besides the fees payable to the University, you should budget for the cost of purchasing textbooks (this may well be in the region of £200 per year); the fee you pay may be levied by your local examination centre to cover their costs.
(The University of London International Programmes)
Your content here...
THE ICLS Total e-LEARNING Package
THE ICLS e-LEARNING PLATFORM
The ICLS e-Learning platform provides an unparalleled learning environment for LL.B. students. The platform was developed after years of teaching LL.B. students.
SEASONED LAW TUTORS
ICLS has recruited experienced Law Tutors from the University of London, the London legal profession, the London legal academic community and attorney's at law who have completed the University of London International Programmes LL.B. Many of our tutors also hold Ph.D.'s in Law from the University of London.
LECTURES PER SUBJECT
- Introductory and basic foundation lectures [Orientation & Legal Writing, Legal Research, Lexis-Nexis].
- Each lecture is approximately 45 minutes.
- Over two hours of lectures, including notes from our face-to-face Writing Workshop.
- Additional revision lectures.
FOR EACH SUBJECT
There is an open bulletin board, available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week for each subject. Tutors post monthly assignments which students complete. Tutors post both selected assessments and solutions. Bulletin board assignments provide essential feedback between students and tutors.
Q&A With Your Tutors
Monthly Question and Answer (Q&A's) provide students with direct access to their tutors.
Each ICLS student is assigned a personal mentor/advisor to help them continuously throughout their LL.B. journey with ICLS.
MOCK EXAMS PER SUBJECT
Students receive two mock essay assignments per subject, per year in addition to their monthly essay assignments. These assignments are MARKED TO EXAM STANDARD, critiqued and returned with the Examiner’s comments to assist students in identifying their areas of strength, but more importantly, areas of weakness. These essay assignments provide valuable and in-depth guidance in preparing ICLS students for the University of London Law Exams.